Achieve assigned sales and gross profit quotas within the assigned territory and within the approved level of expenses
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Transact all business in accordance to Animal Health International Inc.’s business code of ethics and conduct.
- Develop an awareness of customer’s personal operation and needs
- Perform the steps in the selling process
- Provide service that is appropriate for account potential
- Develop strategies for each major account
- Budget time and activities appropriately
- Keep territory records current
- Maintain a current knowledge of Company products, policies, procedures, programs, selling skills, market conditions, and competition
- Maintain a good driving record
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good planner and organizer
- Solid selling skills
Education or Formal Training:
- 4 years degree in business or related subject preferred
- Experience may be substituted for formal education
- Inside/Outside sales experience strongly preferred
- Experience in the Animal Health Industry preferred
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- General Office Equipment
- Selling related materials
- Company vehicle
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
- Move up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent travel required
- Occasional overnight travel as required
- Stationary position 50% of the time
- Moving 50% of the time
Positions Reporting to This Position:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Outside Sales Representative
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
Why Join Patterson?
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Outside Sales Representative to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.