SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you interested in the business side of healthcare? If you are seeking purpose-driven work dedicated to making a difference, we’d love to hear from you. Bring your analytical skills as a Financial Analysis Director to our team to deliver successful patient results.
HCA Healthcare offers a generous total compensation package. You choose the health insurance plan that fits your needs. Our colleagues can customize coverage with multiple options for excellent medical, vision and dental plans. Additional benefits include Student Loan repayment, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, matching 401(k), and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
As a Financial Analysis Director, you will design and develop analyses to solve complex operational and financial problems. You will assist the Shared Services Center (SSC) Executive team and Directors through development and maintenance of reporting solutions to optimize revenue cycle operations. You will work closely with Executive Management to research and provide insight into operational and financial performance including net AR analysis as well as ensure the integration of Parallon Revenue Cycle system dictionaries and master file adherence to operational and financial standards.
What you will do in this role:
• Support the SSC departments by providing data analysis and financial impact assessments, initiated via proactive review and ad hoc departmental requests.
• Provide strategic leadership of multiple lines of service.
• Oversee analysis and delivery of Uncompensated Care projections.
• Provide oversight of SSC master files (Host/Meditech, GL, Iplan, Log ID, Bill Codes, F/C, Rev Codes, Agency Master, and Other Dictionaries).
• Work closely with operations departments in the development of key metrics to assess departmental performance.
• Deliver month‐end operational recap reports for both external and internal audiences.
• Facilitate creation of HCA MORs and associated analysis
• Oversee preparation of variance analysis for accounts receivable and bad debt.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required. If a desired applicant does not have a Bachelor's degree, the requirement can be waived IF they are currently in a Bachelor's degree program. Advanced degree such as MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' healthcare management experience with three of these years in the related area for the position.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare, has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
If you enjoy interpreting financial data and positively impacting patient outcomes, we would love to review your application. Apply today to join the Parallon family and our commitment to caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Analysis Of Variance