Apex Systems, America’s second largest technical staffing firm, has a *REMOTE* opening for an
APPLICATION SECURITY ENGINEER
with an enterprise level client based in Charlotte, NC. This is a fast-paced environment offering professional growth and long term stability.
If interested in this position or other positions in the Charlotte area, contact Aaliyah Lane, at Email blocked - click to apply
We are looking to move very quickly!!
Title: Application Security Engineer
Location: 100% REMOTE
Duration: 1-2 year contract with a chance of conversion
- This person will be a senior leader working with development teams to coach and guide the teams through static analysis scanning and remediation for all applications going through production.
- Application Security experience and secure code experience
- Financial experience
- Development experience (applications are customer facing and web facing and range from mainframe and cobol to java and .net… any type of coding is fine as long as they understand development)
- SDLC knowledge and experience implementing development plans in early stages
- Fortify Scanning and Static Analysis Scanning Experience
- Experience creating vulnerability and remediation plans based on scanning analysis
- Experience working with large volume of applications that are complex
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Java (Programming Language)
Cobol (Programming Language)