Tax Accountant - Public
Due to continued growth, our client is currently seeking a dedicated, hard-working team player with 1-5 years of current public accounting experience to lead tax engagements for privately-held businesses.
The Tax Accountant will prepare minor and complex corporate and individual tax returns; complete tax planning & research, consult with clients providing tax recommendations and market firm services to existing and prospective clients.Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• CPA license or currently sitting for exam.
• Minimum 1+ years of current experience at public accounting firm in tax related position.
• Experience preparing returns for individuals and privately held businesses.
• Strong organizational, writing and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to William at URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Certified Public Accountant
Hardworking And Dedicated