EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE. EXCITING POSSIBILITIES. GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
Custom Truck One Source has changed the way the industry looks at specialized truck and heavy equipment solutions. With sales, rentals, aftermarket parts and service, equipment customization, re-manufacturing, financing solutions, and asset disposal, our team of experts, vast equipment breadth and integrated network of locations across North America offer superior service and unmatched efficiency for our customers. Your success is what's next with Custom Truck One Source.
RDS provides support, pricing, and all sales related information to outside sales personnel as well as coordinates builds and schedules with production and vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Work with Product Managers to coordinate build schedules, allocation, inventory, and pricing on all units when needed.
- Verify Chassis location and availability for scheduling, and track through the whole process with timely updates
- Participate in scheduling meetings with Production and Chassis Teams, operating like a Production Coordinator
- Work directly with Salespeople, Support Staff, and Management to provide quotes and pricing
- Archive quotes and create historical data of active and inactive quotes per salesman, per category.
- Work with Inside Sales and Production Managers to establish pricing for non-stock product requests
- Help in generating LPO’s (PO’s) for stock schedule builds and new orders
- Provide support to Outside Sales on completion of sale to get equipment ordered, built, and delivered.
- Disseminate product information and knowledge to the Product Managers and Sales Leaders related to available inventory at all locations
- Continually monitor chassis orders to meet build schedules and assist in ordering chassis for the Roll-Off and Dump Truck Segments
- Help the sales staff work in salesforce and other company wide programs for tracking sales and inventory, working towards building regional pricing models
- Participates in all available training programs.
- Works with all departments in harmony.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions proficiency with Excel is a must.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- Scheduling or Planning experience related to quarterly or yearly deliveries
- Two years previous sales or sales support experience with heavy & light duty trucks, truck equipment, truck up-fitting or truck parts.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• High skill level in computer operation. Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and Adobe InDesign.
• Ability to learn new software.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Must have initiative.
• Must work independently.
• Must possess a strong desire to learn.
- Must be able to represent CTOS, LLC in a professional manner.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and E-mails.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, clients or employees.
- Ability to read and write information given in classes and training seminars and apply that knowledge in every day working environment.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving sever concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee is regularly required to climb stairs and to move about the facility. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate.
Maintaining a safe work environment is a top priority for the organization. Therefore, employees are always expected to follow the Company’s safety rules and safety polices.
This individual works both indoors and out, moving about the facility and lot to communicate with the Shop Managers, other employees, and customers. Some weekend and evening hours will be required.
• 401(k) with Employer Match
• Competitive Health Care
• Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
• STD/ LTD
• Partner Discounts
• Investment in Employee Development
Custom Truck One Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Operate Wheeled Vehicle
Report Mechanical Failure