IL South Beloit
Job Posting Title:
1st Shift Maintenance Stockroom Attendant
- Works under general direction from the Maintenance Manager, or Procurement Manager.
- Follows company Environmental, Safety, and Health guidelines
- Receives assignments that are broad in nature requiring appreciable originality and ingenuity for successful completion
- Establish effective inventory control program, including setting minimum and economic order quantities, recommending improved storeroom layouts and procedures.
- Purchase necessary MRO materials ensuring availability of parts and supplies for plant operations.
- Expedite incoming materials shipments as necessary and communicate closely with individuals awaiting receipts to prevent interference to plant operations.
- Coordinate prompt handling of receiving documents and invoices to ensure approval and payment to maximize buying discounts.
- Update central and satellite storerooms on a continuous basis by reshelving, rearranging and consolidating stock. Appropriately disposition obsolete items (sell, silent auction, trash, recycle) and review minimum and economic order quantity levels routinely.
- Develop and maintain standards of materials purchased to ensure high quality specifications are met. Continuously seek out new vendors who can better serve the company through lower cost, higher quality and improved response.
- Process all receiving reports, returned goods, purchase orders in a timely fashion to prevent disruption to plant and accounting operations.
- Locating, sourcing, expediting critical repair parts and recommending satisfactory substitutes for unavailable materials and services.
- Knowledge and ability to use ERP and/or CMMS systems which may include writing work orders, looking up work orders, finding parts and writing requisitions to order parts.
- Work primarily during day time hours but will need to flex hours as needed or directed
- Provide reports, graphs, and charts as required
- CMMS oversight of accuracy and use of data; i.e. part inventory, part fields, etc.
- Receive incoming maintenance and plant supplies and provide detailed documentation.
- Lead or assist in cycle counting activities.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Maintenance Repair And Operations (Mro)