CritiTech is a growing Contract Drug Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), believing in novel approaches in both science and business. Our seasoned technical team spent decades working in the pharmaceuticals industry and learned as much about what not to do as much as what to do. We embrace innovation in the laboratory and approach our customer relationships as partnerships. We are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician.
In this position you will work with Scientists, Engineers, and Site Support Services for specific product development and manufacturing activities, equipment operation and maintenance, and facilities maintenance activities at CritiTech.
- Takes directions and operates equipment in support of research, development and analytical needs of the laboratory operations
- Setup, operate, and clean spray drying equipment
- Setup, operate, and clean SCP equipment
- Setup, operate, and clean fill/finish equipment (vial filling, capsule filling, blender)
- Perform daily checks on balances, temperatures, humidity, and differential pressures
- Perform weekly and monthly cleaning of facility (both 1845 and 1849 facilities)
- Perform monthly preventative maintenance and calibrations on laboratory equipment
- Assists in the proof of concept studies, feasibility studies, and manufacturing using CritiTechs Supercritical Precipitation equipment
- Assists in the proof of concept studies, feasibility studies, and manufacturing using CritiTechs spray drying equipment
- Manage hazardous waste disposal. Serve as primary contact with waste disposal company.
- Manage gas cylinder inventory and deliveries
- Manage incoming materials and safety information. Conduct safety assessments of incoming materials
- Conduct inventory assessments and purchase general laboratory supplies to stock laboratory
- Maintain ISO7 clean room in state of readiness and perform weekly environmental monitoring.
- Serve as primary contact for shipping and receiving activities
- Assist site support services with facility maintenance as needed.
- Performs duties in compliance with FDA current Good Manufacturing Practices
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in working with people in a multi-disciplinary team environment
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Mechanical skills with tools and equipment
- Ability to lift and move 50 lbs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
CritiTech offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and a company IRA.
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Interpersonal Skills
- Logistics Operations