To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fenton, MO 63099
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Application Security Engineer
Kforce Technology • Fenton, MO
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking an Application Security Engineer in Fenton, Missouri (MO). Summary: This position requires experience in secure application development, experience in secured environments as it relates to regulatory requirements (i.e. PCI, GDPR, ISO 27001, NIST 800-52), and industry best practices. Will participate in the engineering aspect of various projects across the enterprise. Responsibilities:
- Maintain efficiency in application design and development
- Maintain currency with current technologies and design patterns, support implementing security features
- Maintain company secure coding guidelines and conduct training
- Maintain company static code analysis configuration and conduct training
- Coaching and training Engineering teams on security practices including vulnerability scanning, and secure design
- Implementing remediation and management action plans
- Reviewing application designs for secure design principles
- Facilitate maintenance of repository of secure design practices and patterns
- Provide application development expertise to the Information Security & Compliance team in support of audits and assessments, including customer, PCI, and internal audit reviews
- Assist with security mitigation and remediation efforts as needed
- Work collaboratively with IT operations personnel to accomplish a balance of business and security objectives
- Provide guidance for selection of third-party security service providers/vendors
- Perform Risk Assessment on identified vulnerabilities and threats to systems and applications
- Participate in vendor product evaluation and recommendations
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, or equivalent experience required
- The qualified candidate will have a minimum of three years' experience with implementations requiring secure practices and compliance with standards including but not limited to, PCI implementation, GDPR adoption, HIPPA controls implementation, SSAE16/18 SOC compliance