MV Transportation is seeking Automotive Technicians for diagnostic tests and repairs on Automotive and Light duty vehicles.
- Performs diagnostic tests on all assigned vehicles and equipment.
- Services and/or repairs all assigned vehicles.
- Performs skilled Preventive Maintenance Service and Inspection.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have own hand tools.
- experience in the repair and maintenance of automotive and Light truck equipment or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Good knowledge of the repair, maintenance, gasoline engines, Hybrid experience a plus but not required
- Ability to use all types of auto machinist equipment and tools effectively.
- Familiar with use of repair manuals and parts books.
- Must possess a valid Texas State Driver's License.
- Must be able to pass an employment physical examination (pre-employment or renewal) including a substance abuse screening.
- Clean driving record.
Competitive Pay and Benefits
401K With Company match
40 Hour work week at minimum / Not Flat rate
Paid Holiday and Vacation
ASE Yearly Bonus program and Testing reimbursement.
Company Paid Ford, GM and Dodge web-based training programs.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Replace Damaged Component
Perform Undercar Repair
Change Automotive Technology