To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Premium Retail Services • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Propel the industry’s biggest Wireless brands to new heights through successful leadership as a District Manager.
As a District Manager, you’ll help spark sales for Wireless brands by leading and motivating a team of sales managers to achieve sales and business targets.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Proven leader
- Results Driven
- Great communicator
What you’ll do:
- Develop, lead and coach a high-performing team of Premium Sales Managers
- Attract and maintain quality talent for each location
- Partner with store management as well as Premium associates to execute successful sales opportunities throughout assigned territory
- Complete reporting in a timely manner
- Make informed decisions based on your reporting
- Five years management experience in wireless industry or retail sales environment (minimum)
- Three years multi-location management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Necessary tools for success:
- Strong leadership skills
- Passion for developing and sustaining successful relationships
- Willingness to travel
Your benefits will include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company-paid life and short-term disability
- Voluntary Life
- 401K match
- Generous Paid Time Off program
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.