My client is looking for a new associate with a strong interest in glaucoma. They are interested in a glaucoma specialist or a comprehensive ophthalmologist with an interest in doing a significant volume of glaucoma care and procedures. The position, even though having a strong glaucoma emphasis, will have a significant amount of cataract surgery and comprehensive ophthalmology work. We would consider a resident that is graduating soon, or one planning to continue training with a glaucoma fellowship (a glaucoma fellow that will be done with training 2021 to 2022), or a board certified ophthalmologist.
The ideal candidate is a progressive, general Ophthalmologist who has an interest in cataracts, glaucoma, and refractive and would be interested in a buy-in opportunity to the practice.
- Multi location premier private practice with a surgical focus primarily general Ophthalmology and Optometry.
- Generous Base Compensation with performance based bonus structure.
- Primary clinic includes NextGen EHR, Practice Management, and Optix. Each location also includes a full optical dispensary.
- Practice also includes a visiting Medical Retina physician and Pediatric Ophthalmologist.
- State-of-the-art Surgery Center that features the most advanced equipment and technology for lens surgery (toric and multifocal IOLs) and MIGS with iSents including the femtosecond laser and ORA.
If you're ready for the opportunity work with a well established world class practice and take the next step in your career, make sure to apply now or submit your resume to John Martin at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Ophthalmologist Glaucoma Specialist Wanted for Private Practice. For a confidential conversation, please call John directly at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.