To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time/Temp Lead Maintenance Technician- California (Enovity)
Veolia North America • Oakland, CA
Posted 3 days ago
- The Lead Maintenance Technician will supervise the Maintenance Technician I and II.
- The operation and maintenance of all building equipment to ensure the operation of equipment is within design capabilities and to achieve proper environmental conditions prescribed by building management.
- The performance of preventive maintenance on the equipment as prescribed and per manufacturer recommendations.
- The performance of all housekeeping functions and the maintenance of a professional appearance of equipment and engineering spaces as assigned to him.
- The maintenance of an energy management program which ensures measures is taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
- The performance of all personnel assigned to the engineering department of the building.
- The review of building operation, preventive maintenance, training, energy management and equipment status on a frequent basis. He will coordinate this review with the engineering manager.
- To oversee out-side contracting for servicing and operation of HVAC systems, water treatment procedures, electrical and electronic equipment. However, he would be qualified to operate or assist in operating all heating and ventilating equipment, engines, turbines, motors, combustion engines, pumps, air compressors, ice and refrigerating machines, air conditioning units, fans and siphons on the site assigned if required.
- The implementation and management of operational manuals and logs, equipment history book, the Safety, Inventory Control and Preventive Maintenance Programs, and the daily engineering log.
- Facilitate coordination of work order procedures, failure analysis procedures, vendor relations, the formal training program and building management communications.
- Operate, maintain and repair air compressors, together with distribution lines and all valves and devices for air control.
- Operate, maintain and repair all natural and manufactured gas distribution lines, including all valves and control devices.
- Operate, maintain and repair water filters, softeners, piping and pumps used in conjunction with water distribution, including all sinks, toilet bowls, supply lines, drains, and water lines.
- Operate, maintain and repair all types of electrical motors and engines used to power pumps, compressors, and fans.
- Operate, maintain and repair of fuel oil systems including pumps, valves, lines, controls, and fuel tanks.
- Operate, maintain and repair sanitary sewer systems, including sump pumps, basins, water closets, urinals, and piping.
- Maintain and repair trash compactors, including electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Maintain and repair kitchen equipment.
- Maintain electrical power distribution and auxiliaries for the building's lighting, mechanical, plumbing and control components including lighting maintenance.
- Maintain proper operation during seasonal changes and recalibrate controls based upon seasonal conditions to assure energy efficient operation.
- Maintain all equipment as required per the Preventive Maintenance Program. The Preventive Maintenance Program will be scheduled to meet the manufacturer's required services specifications.
- Water treatment readings
- Life safety and security systems - Equipment maintenance applicable in engineer's scope will be included.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by building management.
• Willing to work with commercial building maintenance or the commercial mechanical/electrical trades
• Ability to work with the close supervision of a Lead MT and Property Management
• Must be capable of safely working on a ladder to heights of 20ft
• Must be capable of using small hand tools power tools and specialty electrical test equipment
• Must be familiar with and understand equipment lock out /tag out procedures
• CFC EPA Universal Certified within six months from Date of Hire
• Fire Pump Type L Certified within one year from Date of Hire
• NFPA 70E awareness Training within one year from Date of Hire
• HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Highly motivated and proactive, focused on achieving results
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills