The Operations / Project Facilities Support Specialist will develop and manage a wide range of Departmental and Company needs and will be responsible for coordinating and executing ongoing collaborative projects. The Facilities Support Specialist is a high-performing, proactive, and organized individual responsible for critical thinking and decision making which affects the day-to-day Operations, Design, and Execution of New Store Operations and Facilities. This role will coordinate the Team’s project information and Manage vendors, as well as internal and external partners. The position requires strong communication skills and an ability to identify continuous process improvement to maximize time effectiveness and ease of access to information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a catalog of New Store Operations, Supplies and Fixtures.
- Manage all department-related vendor purchase order processing and internal order processing, including verification and inputs of purchasing information.
- Work cross-functionally to create a detailed store and field direction and documentation for processes, equipment needs, and ongoing store supply concerns. Align and distribute communications to the store scheduling calendar, following communications protocol and scheduling deadlines.
- Maintain and organize all departmental purchase order documentation and communications.
- Input and maintain all HFT store information in various reports.
- Serve as the liaison between store personnel and PMs to assist with scheduling and follow-up of key services.
- Coordinate and distribute reports as required by Team.
- Ensure accuracy of data, information, and analyses to support strategic goals.
- Support other Operations related projects as needed.
- Collect data and information from stores using the appropriate vehicle and timing, and analyze results to provide highlights and themes to Leadership.
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for all fixture, scheduling, and supply issues that may arise.
- Respond to Store inquiries (calls, emails) within the established response-time goal. Inform and escalate on issues as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and partner to resolve store issues. Demonstrate a sense of urgency to resolve and leverage learnings proactively to prevent future issues.
- Collaborate with third-party logistical warehouses to ensure operational excellence that meets HFT standards.
- Provide support for field and Corporate events including, summits, promotional events, and meetings.
- Build and maintain effective relationships across Corporate departments, Field Leadership, and Stores.
- Participate in the creation of New Store Operations Reports and Timelines
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Additional Duties as assigned by management
- Regular Attendance is required
Job Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Bachelors' Degree and 2 years of related experience
Job Qualifications- Skills
- Considerable experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills) and other financial software/systems.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills, particularly in strategic business and financial analysis, driven by intellectual curiosity.
- Self-directed individual able to adapt quickly to changes in priorities and business conditions.
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced business environment with the ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical Thinking
- Data Collection