Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer IV
Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance Needed
W2 Hourly Contract Option of Full Benefits
$65- $88 per hour *
Do you have an active TS/SCI and the technical and communication chops needed to support our amazing program platform's over-arching design? That's what you'll be doing in this role-working primarily with the O/S, COTS stack, (O/S skills, Chef/Automation, repeatable infrastructure deployments). as well as operating systems, server hardware, and configuration of private cloud environment using VMware.
In this critical role, your responsibilities will be to:
- Support hardware infrastructure, including the computer server, storage, and networks overall (consisting of several complex computer environments that form the backbone for the operational deployment of a critical, strategic national asset)
- Effectively communicate any risks or issues involving system performance, availability, or security.
- Remain process oriented, working with the team on fixes while ensuring changes follow the project's change management processes.
- Provide some on call support and after hours as needed.
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active and Current TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) with emphasis in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and 6+ years of related work experience including:
- DevOps system development and related automation tools
- Designing private cloud environments, especially in the area of computer servers
- Automation tools such as Chef (preferred), Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack,
- Proficiency in matching system requirements (specific user or VM requirements) to compute capabilities (RAM, single-threaded speed, total throughput) and select specific computer servers to meet those requirements.
- Architecture and design of COTS Infrastructure (IT)
- Working knowledge of networks, storage, and virtualization (VMware)
- Understanding of Change Management processes - Version Control of software and applications using ClearCase and familiarity with DR's, CR's, and IR's written with ClearQuest
- Background in COTS product installation desired
- Fabric or similar products for O/S builds, software installation and configuration a plus
- Experience with DISA STIGs preferred
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux System Administration extremely helpful
- Scripting skills (i.e. PowerShell, Python, Ruby, bash, etc.) needed
Send your resume today for immediate consideration and response All qualified/cleared applicants will receive additional program details prior to interview.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Infrastructure Engineer / / DevOps Engineer
GeoLogics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran
#DevOps #Clearcase #Powershell #VMWare
- Bash (Scripting Language)
- Change Management