Looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join the global Compensation team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting from end to end the implementation and administration of compensation programs by providing analysis and recommendations regarding compensation planning, salary administration, job evaluation, external market pricing and analysis.
Privately owned and managed financial services firm. Serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with expertise in Private Banking, Investment Management, and Investor Services.
- Assist the compensation manager in providing compensation support to HR Business Partners and Business Leaders, including determining compensation for new and existing employees and providing business consultation to Business Leaders.
- Coordinate the quarterly promotion program process for one or more divisions / line of business by developing compensations recommendations, preparing reports for review and approval and coordinating the communication.
- Assist in the analysis of external benchmarking market survey results and prepare recommendations, reports and executive summaries.
- Provide reports, analysis, clarification of policies and practices and interpretation of market intelligence to HR Business Partners and Business Leaders,
- Review new and existing job descriptions and level appropriately within the job hierarchy structure.
- Partner with the Recruiting team by market pricing new roles and providing input into competitive compensation offers for new hires.
- Complete ad hoc requests and analyses from HR Business Partners, Business Leaders and Compensation Manager.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge and application of compensation best practices
- Strong analytical skills, project management and process management skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge and experience (Pivots, V-Lookups, Graphs/Charts)
- Excellent organizational skills and follow up skills with a strong attention to detail
- Applied knowledge of compensation market pricing methodology
- Ability to solve routine problems and issues independently; knowing when to leverage subject matter experts to resolve complex issues
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Experience with Workday, McLagan surveys, market pricing system and PeopleFluent (compensation planning system) a plus
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself-without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee's unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1382005
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.