To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairbanks, AK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Alaska Science Support Manager - Arctic Research Support and Logistics Services
CH2M & Jacobs • Fairbanks, AK
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- BS or MS degree within applied science, logistics, or related field.
- 5 years of Project Management experience.
- This position to be based in Fairbanks, AK.
- This position requires travel to remote field sites and other locations for work assignments for one to two-week periods periodically throughout the year.
- The candidate may be required to utilize lodging and meal service that are typical of remote and austere work environments
- 10 or more years of experience preferred.
- Experience managing science field projects is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with logistics systems is highly desirable.
- Experience with managing and coordinating air support vendors is desirable.
- Work experience in remote and cold environments is preferred.
- Person already residing a commutable distance from our Fairbanks, Alaska office is preferred
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>