To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Charlotte, NC
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The role of the Facility Supervisor is to ensure the proper operation of all aspects of a facility. The Supervisor must operate and maintain a comprehensive Facility Management program which allows an organization to manage and oversee the Operations and Maintenance of the Building, Building Systems and Equipment. The Facility Supervisor reports to the Facility Manager.
Areas of responsibilities may include:
Supervisory Responsibility for the following Support Personnel
- Maintenance Trades
- Mobile Equipment Trades
- General Housekeeping Personnel
- Restroom Sanitation
- Floor Care
- General and Medical Waste Disposal
- General Maintenance
- Medical Facility & First Aid
- Spill Response
- Cardboard and Pallet Recycling
Understanding of Mechanical Systems
- HVAC/R (Heating, Ventilating, Air conditioning and Refrigeration)
- Indoor Air Quality
- Temperature Control
- Building Exhaust Systems
- Preventative Maintenance (Scheduled maintenance to prevent break down)
- Elevator Maintenance
- Backflow Preventers
- Natural Gas, Water, Sewer, and Electric Utility Meter Verification
Understanding of Power Systems
- Normal power
- Electrical Substations
- Emergency power systems
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems
- Standby generators
Understanding of Building Systems
- Building Automation Systems
- Building Monitoring systems
- Data Centers
- Security and Locks
- Building Utility & Piping Systems
- Energy Conservation
Understanding of Life/Safety Systems
- Fire Sprinkler systems
- Smoke/fire detection systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Evacuation Plans
Understanding of Environmental Health & Safety
- Waste Removal
- OSHA, State, and Local Regulatory Compliance
- HAZMAT (Hazardous Material) Compliance
- Commodity Resource Management
- Environmental Compliance Initiatives
- ISO Compliance
- Environmental Emergency Response
- Perform Mobile Equipment Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
- Perform Non scheduled Repairs
- Retain All Maintenance & Repair Documentation
- Provide and Maintain Spare & Replacement Parts Inventories
- Ensure and Monitor Equipment Uptime
- Provide Emergency Repair Services
- Inventory Control – Client Lease / Purchase Decision
Measurables & Objectives:
Safety Related Objectives
- Ensure 100% Employee Safety Training Compliance
- Perform Timely Safety Incident Reporting and Monitoring
- Maintain “0” Recordable and Lost Work Day Case Injuries
- Maintain 100% Overall Program – Safety PM Completion
- Maintain 100% Overall Program – Safety Repair Completion
- Utilize Pre-Task Planning Methods
- Coordinate Employee PTO/Vacation Scheduling and Coverage
- Maintain Employee Training Schedules & Records
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management.
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience required
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to provide direction to staff.
- Computer Skills a Must
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.