To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Accounts Manager
Bimbo Bakeries USA • Portland, OR
Posted 7 days ago
Under general supervision, The Retail Accounts Manager develops relationships with assigned accounts; the purpose of this position is to coordinate company and customer programs with sales outlets, as well as to partner with sales operations to improve the performance of BBU’s brands and product categories.
Responsible for driving profitable growth across all BBU brands with assigned customers. The successful candidate will develop and execute customer specific account strategies, as well as identify sales opportunities through analysis of category and consumer trends as well as internal sales results. Principal accountabilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Improve space and position for BBU products.
- Partner with sales operations to create strategic sales plans that drive growth in assigned account(s).
- Improve BBU’s financial performance by ensuring focus on branded BBU products through proper merchandising and utilizing Point of Sales Material (“POS”).
- Communicate all BBU promotional, marketing and new product opportunities with appropriate store and regional.
- Complete period reports, yearly business reviews, and conduct special projects as requested by management team.
- Implement suggested schematics at all grand opening and store resets.
- Develop customer relationships at appropriate levels to secure new business, and/or strengthen existing business.
- Monitor and communicate customer sales performance to field sales organization.
- Monitor and communicate trade spend efficiency and identify opportunity gaps to maximize customer performance.
- Monitor competitive activity and impact on a customer and market specific basis.
- Identify customer specific pipeline opportunities and develop strategies to secure opportunities.
- Prepare impactful and comprehensive headquarters and field level presentations to maximize growth and profit opportunities.
- Gain authorization of targeted new product to drive profitable growth.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field desired. A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- Minimum of five years' experience in national account management in convenience, limited assortment, warehouse club, and extreme value channels, including headquarters call experience desired.
- Requires excellent analytical, organizational, communication, planning, negotiating and people skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Understanding and experience in use of IRI, Household Panel, and Spectra.
- P&L, business analysis & merchandising experience required.