Amyx is seeking to hire a remote Operational Technology Specialist to support Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Automated Material Handling Equipment (AMHE) Technical and Cybersecurity Support. The senior level indivdual will need to provide demonstrated ability to lead or supervise a team of specialists in developing, managing, maintaining, and evaluating OT systems and their integration with other OT and IT systems. Able to evaluate applications in support of specific OT requirements and interface with other equipment and systems. Ability to determine potential and current bottlenecks; propose workable recommendations for their elimination; and make recommendations for systems improvements that will result in optimal hardware and software usage. Ability to analyze and suggest recommended improvements to the OT system programs and systems to meet industry standards and best practices.
The Operational Technology Specialist must provide a wide variety of OT services to include cybersecurity expertise, cybersecurity engineering, information assurance, operations and maintenance, lifecycle management, planning, system sustainment, system engineering, system management, system integration, coordination for system administration, technical support, technical analysis and guidance, technical troubleshooting, testing and evaluation, software management, software configuration, data support and reporting, service desk support, end user support, architectural and infrastructure management, audio visual and video teleconferencing, upgrade or technology change support, and documentation support.
Support of the entirety of the customers Warehouse Execution System (WES) via the following:
- System Administration support
- Operational, Technical, Maintenance, Patching, and Upgrade support
- End User / Customer, Integration, and Stakeholder Integration Services (SIS) support
- OT Configuration support
- System Life-Cycle support.
- 8 years of relevant experience
- IT-II security clearance or NACLC
- Relevant certification or training certificate from nationally recognized technical authority in OT system
- Expert knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across OT platforms
- Perform risk assessments and recommend solutions for OT systems
- Strong conceptual thinking and communication— the ability to conceptualize complex business and technical requirements into comprehensible models and templates
- Work well in team setting and individually
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of DLA personnel to include Managers and field level employees
- Experience with Cybersecurity standards, best practices for OT systems, evaluating security vulnerabilities, developing mitigation strategies and how to integrate them, and developing policy and procedure for DoD risk management framework requirements
- DLA Experience
- DOD Agency Experience
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.