URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time HR Benefits Representative for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Moline, IL.
Pay rate: $18.67/hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday, normal business hours
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide HR information and guidance to HR Operations, active employees, and internal and external John Deere customers.
- Provide back-up to other functional teams within the department.
- Participate in small projects that support HR processes and tools, ensuring data integrity.
- Serve as point of contact for active employees, external customers, and/or HR Operations on HR processes and inquiries.
- Perform various HR supporting tasks, i.e., maintaining employee records, tracking/extracting data, scheduling, etc., and recording it in various HR systems.
- Maintain confidential data and knows when and to whom it can be released.
- Research, resolve and respond to customer inquiries; escalate complex questions to Specialist or Supervisor for resolution as necessary.
- May interact with customers outside of the work area for various issues.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience:
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office plus intranet and internet functions.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication forms with emphasis on persuasive communication, tact and negotiation
- Degree in Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience
- Administrative experience such as scheduling, planning, utilizing office equipment and other such clerical activities
- Experience working in customer service or related customer-oriented environment
- Work experience in a team environment
Term of Assignment:
- August 12th, 2019 to August 11th, 2020, with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at URL blocked - click to apply.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail