To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Rock, AR 72211
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPN - PRN
The Manor Assisted Living Community • Little Rock, AR
Posted 1 month ago
Experienced LPNs needed for our beautiful assisted living facility in Little Rock, AR. Must have assisted living experience, excellent med pass skills, knowledge of AR State Regulations & previous C N A supervision a must.
PRN positions available.
PRN Employees work on an as needed basis. A PRN employee works when called, to fill in for an absent employee or to cover a special situation. The Manor is an equal opportunity employer.
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- medication administration and accuracy of medication administration records;
- ensures proper check-in, storage, and destruction of all medication, including narcotics;
- daily input of physician orders in electronic medical records and corresponding changes to medication administration records;
- ongoing monitoring of residents' health status and documentation of same;
- physical notification of changes of resident status and/or clarification of orders.
- Supervises care providers in their efforts to provide resident care and ensures employee adherence to state/facility/company policies.
- Notifies Administrator when warranted, related to occurrences/incidents. communication, Staff Development, Quality.
- Must possess as a minimum a nursing degree from an accredited college or university and possess a clear unencumbered license from the State of Arkansas as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Prefer experience in the geriatric population in a long term care facility, assisted living facility, or other related health care facility.
- Prefer experience with dementia.
- Must pass drug test & criminal background checks.