To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hialeah, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Clerk
PAE • Hialeah, FL
Posted 12 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldData Entry ClerkHialeah, FL
PAE has an opportunity for a DATA ENTRY CLERK to join our team on our Federal Government contract.
THIS SCA POSITION PAYS $14.96/HOUR
The Data Entry Operator II is responsible for providing administrative support to those personnel supporting the adjudication process of individuals who have applied for immigration and citizenship benefits.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Enters information from source documents directly into various government agency automated systems using formatted input screens
- Modifies, updates, and corrects data contained in automated systems such as; applications, petitions, forms, supplemental documentation, decisions and other applicable documents
- Performs data inquiries and searches on automated systems
- Generates record and reports from these systems
- Performs name and identification number searches
- Provides responses to government agency to special inquiries, file extractions, conformance audits, and data-file reconciliation efforts.
- Requires the application of training, experience and judgement in selecting procedures to be followed in searching for, interpreting, selecting, or coding items
- This position may require cross-training to support other departments such as Mail Clerk, File Clerk or General Office Worker
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government clearance (if not already cleared)
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check
- Must successfully complete a drug screening
- Must be computer literate, be able to enter data at a reasonable rate, express or exchange ideas by the spoken word
- Must pass the PAE Core Skills Computer Assessment
- Strong attention to detail
Other Essential Qualifications:
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of prior administrative and/or customer service experience
- Comprehension of basic computer programs
- 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office, including Excel
Prior experience working with the public is preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit or stand for long periods of time, stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, office equipment, or supplies. Use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must also be able to conduct repetitive body movements, push, reach, stoop and/ or bend and lift up to 45 pounds repetitively at times.
This position is primarily performed in a traditional office environment but may also include all other work environments as required.
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered enduring support for the essential missions of a wide range of customers, including the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. To support our customer’s complex missions around the world, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges, and training solutions; and enterprise-level technology products and software.
Over the past several years, PAE has increased the breadth of services we offer our customers by integrating companies with proven capabilities and a customer-focused workforce culture. Today, the approximately 20,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in over 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world’s most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations.
As we grow, the values that have set us apart over the past six decades continue to guide our company in leading with integrity and excellence. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing our success depends on bringing together a wide range of perspectives, skills and experiences to find the most innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers. Above all, PAE dedicates itself to the missions of our customers. The entire workforce maintains a focus and commitment on delivering the highest quality of support of the critical work of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.