To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sterling, VA
- David Keck
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Return Lane Agent- Dulles
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Sterling, VA
Posted 4 days ago
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Return Agent. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is located at Dulles Airport in Sterling, VA.
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the CDW/Emerald Aisle/Choice process; knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in the last 6 years in any of the following (will consider PT experience):
- Customer service, administrative, labor, retail, etc.
- Participation as an athlete on a professional, semi-professional or college team athlete
- Leadership role in civic or service group, non-profit organization or association, campus or other club (i.e., Rotary, Kiwanis, Junior League, VFW, Chamber of Commerce, student service organization, college clubs)
- OR be currently enrolled in college full time for a minimum of 1 year
- Must have held a valid US driver's license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must be able to work outdoors (parking lot and garage) in the elements with long periods of standing with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years), criminal, employment reference, education, and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered.
- In accordance with Washington, DC law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record, and no criminal background checks will be conducted, unless and until a contingent offer of employment has been extended.
- In accordance with Prince Georges, MD and Montgomery County, MD law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted until after a successful first interview has been conducted.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work: