Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative/ Warehouse include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to customer inquires regarding company products and services
- Processing customer phone orders
- Checking availability of stock and shipping dates
- Quoting prices, filling order to customer specifications and processing sales data via computer
- Assisting the outside sales team by preparing price quotes and sourcing products
- Some warehouse responsibilities
Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative / Warehouse include, but are not limited to:
- Cutting tools knowledge required
- Proficient in Windows based programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be enthusiastic and able to work independently
- Prior inside sales/customer service experience preferred
- Data entry skills, organization, multi tasking and customer focus is preferred
- Regular in-person attendance required
- Normal business hours Monday-Friday, (8)am-(5)pm
Physical Demand: Lift 20-40 lbs.
Working Conditions: Office and warehouse environment
Shift Time/Overtime: Normal in-person business hours Monday-Friday, (8)am-(5)pm
Education: Bachelors degree preferred, Minimum High School Diploma
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V