This is an entry level position with opportunities for training and advancement in Army real property management and support. The position requires up to 100% travel with option to relocate to the area where the work is performed. Work is often performed at a single location for months at a time.
- Provide administrative and technical support for the Department of Army, Department of Public Works (DPW) Directorates at various Army Installations.
- Review and validate physical documentation related to each asset listed on the RPI, ensuring the documents meets the requirements identified in the Army Real Property Audit Readiness Handbook and related Army regulations.
- Perform administrative tasks and assignments that require the regular and consistent use of discretion and judgment
- May require field validation of the Installation Real Property Inventory by conducting in-depth base-wide surveys of base facilities, office space, and equipment information.
- Responsible for supporting Government DPW Real Property and Master Planning personnel in daily administrative tasks as requested.
- This is an entry level position which will report directly to Project Manager and Sr. Real Property Specialist.
Please note: Tactica Solutions, LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Tactica Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
- Associates or Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university is required
- Strong organizational skills is required
- Professional customer service skills and good oral and written communication skills is required.
- Position will require interface with Government customers and frequent collaboration with Military and Government civilian personnel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required, specifically Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Knowledge of construction practices, building surveying and building equipment. Familiarity with CAD applications such as AutoCAD or Microstation or GIS applications such as ArcGIS is a plus.
- Ability to perform daily physical activity required.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and is required to complete and successfully pass a Department of Defense National Agency Check. Possession of current NACI or Secret Clearance a plus. Candidate must hold a current, valid US driver's license.