To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beecave, Dripping Springs, TX
- American Residential Services
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Consultant - Beecave, Dripping Springs
ARS/Rescue Rooter • Beecave, Dripping Springs, TX
Posted 11 days ago
ARS-Rescue Rooter® is seeking experienced Retail Sales Consultants to join our growing team in the Austin area, particularly Beecave, and the Dripping Springs areas. In this role, you will be representing ARS generating sales and service appointments while working inside one of the largest Home Improvement retail stores in America in a location near you.
- Guaranteed Hourly Pay plus generous bonus potential, earn up to $25 an hour
- $14 an hour guaranteed
- Plus, Weekly Commission Opportunities
- Plus, Lucrative Monthly Bonus Possibilities
- Full Benefits Package available for Full-Time Employees
- Comfortable retail environment
- A great Company and a Rewarding place to work Full-Time and Part-Time positions available - Weekends are MANDATORY.
The In-Store Marketing Representative will generate sales leads and set appointments with retail customers.
The ideal candidate will have some sales and marketing or related work experience, excellent communication and people skills, enthusiasm with approaching customers, and a strong work ethic.
- At least (1) year of sales, retail, demonstrator, or brand ambassador experience.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Weekend availability is a must - this includes both Saturday and Sunday shifts.
- Attendance at our weekly paid Sales and Product Knowledge training meeting
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old and willing to undergo Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment drug screening process
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and selling skills are required
- Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. Join our winning team and apply today at: Careers.ars.com
ARS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.