URL blocked - click to apply
The Baer Group is looking for Linux / Windows Administrator for a 10 + month Federal project located in Falls Church- VA/ Remote
Title: Linux / Windows Administrator
Location: Falls Church- VA/ Remote
Duration: 10 Months
Rate: All inclusive.
The ideal candidate will provide support for design, development, sustainment, and optimization of applications related to production applications, operating systems, and virtual machines.
- Experience in HP Server Automation is a MUST HAVE
- Administration of Linux and Windows systems
- Requirements interpretation and decomposition
- Software development methodologies, including testing
- Cybersecurity implementations
- Troubleshooting of deployed IT systems, with specific focus on system applications
- SQL Server and Oracle database administration
- Network administration
- Apache Web server administration
- Tomcat Application Server administration
- Coordinate and/or perform additions and changes to network hardware and operating systems, and attached devices; includes investigation, analysis, recommendation, configuration, installation, and testing of new network hardware and software.
- Provide direct support in the day-to-day operations on network hardware and operating systems, including the evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response time and primary support for detection and correction of operational problems.
- Troubleshoot at the physical level of the network, working with network measurement hardware and software, as well as physical checking and testing of hardware devices at the logical level working with communication protocols.
- Maintain network infrastructure standards including network communication protocols such as TCP/IP.
- Provide technical consultation, training and support to IT staff as designated by the government.
The Baer Group is an Enterprise Technology Consulting firm based in Atlanta, GA providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Consultants and Employees of TBG enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
The Baer Group prides itself on our ability to work directly with key stakeholders to create the most optimized service experience possible for our consultants and our clients. TBG’s job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with mission critical programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions available while offering highly competitive market rates. TBG focuses on representing jobs that provide streamlined response to our proposed candidates and a best in class engagement experience.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Server (Computer Science)