Calling all brand #influencers! Join BDS and represent #Facebook and the latest #FacebookPortal products at retail this Holiday season. Share your passion for connecting consumers with great products and use your charisma to demonstrate and sell the latest video calling technology!
BDSmktg has part-time weekend #job opportunities for enthusiastic, tech savvy, Facebook brand advocates to engage consumers in Best Buy and Bed Bath & Beyond. Promoting, demonstrating and selling Facebook Portal products to consumers and associates. What is Portal? Portal is the Alexa #smarthome product that provides video calling via Facebook Messenger and What's App.
Be on the front lines of the Portal revolution! Come join our team
• Be the expert; fully understand the features and benefits of Facebook Portal
• Be the Brand Champion for Facebook Portal products at retail
• Increase the consumer sales through proactive engagement and demonstrations
• Engage retail sales associates and create excitement to increase rate of recommendation
• Reporting and intelligence regarding the program and retail marketing environment
• Obtain revenue per hour goals and earn incentives
• Have fun and smile!
• High School Diploma/GED
• Experience in customer service or sales promotion at retail
• Background in consumer electronics retail environment
• Must be willing to work weekends, including Black Friday October 19, 2019 - January 18, 2020
• Strong interest in technology and the ability to quickly learn new products and features
• Self-starter with a strong commitment to drive results
• Professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated, and outgoing personality that is comfortable in a competitive environment
• Strong problem solving and customer service skills
• Organized and detail-oriented when completing in store intelligence reports and providing feedback
• Access to smart phone (iPhone or Android)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
• Regularly sit, stand, walk, bend over, grasp, talk and/or hear
• Occasionally carrying and lifting product up to 10 lbs.
• Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
Attention To Detail