$77.00 to $86.00 hourlyCloud Architect
Robert Half Technology is seeking a Cloud Architect that is a certified AWS Solutions Architect detail oriented to assist in growing a cross functional technology team who leads the design, implementation and operation of client workloads.
• Lead the design and development of cloud infrastructure and cloud services.
• Establish architectural standards that enable DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, and automated continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD).
• Drive Proof-of-Concepts and implementation, with hands-on involvement as SME, build AWS deployment automated pipeline, build automated next gen CI-CD pipelines partnering with development teams, build and integrate new technologies like containers enabling multi-cloud and preventing cloud provider lock-in.
• Plan and drive Public Cloud Migration: TCO including projections and budgets, application assessment, security concerns and resolution, network concerns and resolution, review Checklists with apps owners, Ops, Dev, Test, DB teams, identify appropriate migration paths.
• Translate organizational level business requirements and use cases into infrastructure capabilities verified to meet the requirements.
• Design solution-independent architecture models that map business services to cloud application stacks.
• Continuously manage, monitor, and update architecture models as business needs evolve and additional cloud services become available.
• Participate in optimizing solution architectures to manage costs and identify cost control mechanisms.
• Assist application solution architects design scalable, highly available, secure application solutions that leverage cloud services.
• Utilize cost/benefit models with mapping architecture to business outcomes and KPIs.
• Participate in business case development and validation (for enterprise level business cloud products/projects).
To apply, please email your resume' to Email blocked - click to apply
• AWS Architect detail oriented certification is a plus!
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, related field or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of AWS Cloud Architecture experience (in a leadership capacity a plus).
• 6+ years’ experience in a 24×7 high-availability production environment.
• 6+ years’ experience Systems Engineering in private and/or public cloud data center environments.
• 10+ years’ experience working with Windows and Linux based server systems such as Windows
Server 2008 – 2016, CentOS, CoreOS, and Ubuntu.
• Extensive experience with infrastructure health monitoring and capacity planning using tools such as Solarwinds Orion, Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, etc.
• Extensive experience with container management platforms (Kubernetes) and container runtimes (Docker).
• Excellent organizational skills, and oral and written communication skills.
• Executive speaking and presentation skills – Formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives.
• Critical attention to detail, thoroughness and documentation.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.