Volt Workforce Solution seeks an Experience Maintenance Mechanic for well known company in Fresno, CA
Volt Workforce Solutions is actively seeking top notch candidates for a Maintenance Mechanic opportunity. This position is for a huge company in the food processing industry here is Fresno.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Description Template | MightyRecruiterIndustrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Duties and Responsibilities
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Requirements
- Ensure correct and safe operation of equipment and machinery using a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Troubleshoot and maintain engines, conveyors, electrical systems, CNC machinery, pneumatic tools and hydraulic equipment.
- Identify faulty equipment through observation and testing metrics.
- Source replacement parts and perform repairs.
- Work with facility manager to continually update the production process and system software.
- Attend daily shift meetings to prioritize work orders and minimize downtime.
- Safely operate cranes, power tools, hoists and hand tools.
- Assess the condition of used parts using micrometers, calipers and specifications.
- Maintain parts and tools inventory.
- Prepare maintenance reports and summary presentations using daily activity logs, analysis and trends.
- Maintain electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical knowledge via on-going training, industry workshops and technical reading.
- 4 years of industrial manufacturing maintenance experience
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Perform basic Math.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Requirement