To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Phone: 6059785438
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GPAC • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
A mid-sized public accounting firm that has multiple offices is looking for a Tax Manager. Most accounting firms talk about their "work/life balance" but this company has their "Great Place to Work" certification. They also cater in food and have Cardinals and Suns tickets. If you have at least 1-2 years of tax experience with a public accounting firm, apply today for a great office atmosphere with a flexible work schedule!
Tax Manager Job Description:
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns
- Write newsletter for clients
- You won't have any direct reports, but will lead a tax team
- Lead and motivate staff during busy tax seasons
- Work with clients to make tax recommendations
- Build and develop new client relationships
- Tax planning and return preparation
- Conduct tax research
Tax Manager Qualifications:
- CPA Required
- BS Degree in accounting required, graduate degree in tax preferred
- Minimum of 5 years public accounting experience
- Experience with tax planning and tax preparation
- Management of accounting staff would be beneficial
- Trust and Corporate experience would be preferred
- Law background also preferred but not required
- Self-motivated person that will go out and meet with the community to build strong relationships
Tax Manager Compensation:
- $70,000-$100,000 plus possible bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness program
- HSA Plan
If you are looking for a company with immediate growth potential, APPLY TODAY!
To be considered, simply submit a resume. To discuss any other accounting positions, contact Rob Klein with gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 26 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
Keywords: Accountant, Partner, Staff Accountant, Financial, Payroll, Bookkeeper, Tax Accountant, CPA, Tax Manager, Audit Manager, Accounting Manager, public accounting, private accounting, tax, Senior Accountant, Principal, Accounting
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.