To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Host/Hostess - Good Shepherd Community Home
Aramark • Sauk Rapids, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Position Summary: The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting and seating guests. The Host/Hostess should provide general customer service within the dining establishment as well as escalate and/or resolve any issues as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Greets guests as they arrive seat them accordingly ensuring the optimum use of tables
- Ensures any special needs or requests for diners are accommodated and arranged
- Maintains the appearance and cleanliness of the front-of-house environment
- Escalates any customer needs or concerns as necessary
- Works closely with the kitchen staff and servers optimizing communication to ensure efficient operations
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous host/hostess or food service experience preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran