To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Adelanto, CA
- Ryan Session
- Phone: 9095793702
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Administrative Assistant
Aerotek • Adelanto, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Hiring Now an Administrative Assistant
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- 3+ years of recent work history in an administrative field supporting large groups
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex department, maintain relevant information, and interpret policies and guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and departments
- High school diploma Required; bachelor's in business or related field preferred.
- Work on assignments that are complex in nature where high levels of judgment are required to resolve problems and make recommendations.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner with minimal or no instruction on routine work and with general instruction on new assignments.
- Initiate and coordinate travel arrangements that may include US, international, or complex requirements.
- Compose, edit, and proofread a wide variety of documents and reports shared with teams across the company including the executive level. Prioritize, schedule, and maintain busy meeting calendars.
- Be ready to provide executives with status updates as requested. Look ahead to see what needs to be addressed today to prepare for tomorrow or next week.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.