Responsible for driving new acquisitions of Government Payment Services to Securus, maximizing the value of deals by incorporating Securus’ industry-leading payment solutions to develop a financial model that makes Securus the obvious choice. Leads and directs a team of Account Executives, who each have an assigned territory and quota.
- Meet or exceed assigned objectives in revenue & new acquisition
- Manage expense budgets to meet targets and leverage investment in the region
- Establish a time-based plan to develop working relationships with assigned base of prospects relevant to the prospects current contract’s expiration date
- Leverage relationships built with prospects to go deep and wide with contacts that lead to conducting value-added capability demonstrations
- Deliver meaningful value propositions combining technological and financial impact to the relevant key stakeholders involved in the award process
- Recruit, hire, onboard and develop a team of highly skilled, highly driven professionals.
- Design, develop and implement performance plans and objectives for your territories that will drive the correct behavior and enable you team to exceed objectives
- Coach, mentor and motivate individuals to function together as a team extremely capable of executing solutions-based selling through the sales cycle
- Maintain Account Relationships with current customers to drive referrals
- Ensure that SFDC is updated and up to the minute current with the required data points
- Execute a pipeline management process that ensures quota attainment
- Leverage the RFP and offer processes and team to produce high quality, highly impactful RFP responses that exceed customer expectations.
- Implement and execute Corporate strategic initiatives as directed
- Implement and execute Territory Initiatives designed to drive revenue, increase customer retention and increase customer satisfaction
- Implement and execute Territory Initiatives designed to drive awareness and education/knowledge of our solutions & products.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Complete understanding of sales funnel management processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of consultative selling.
- Able to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced industry.
- Knowledge of / past experience with formal RFP processes.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows and Office Suite
- Able to travel extensively as needed
- 4 year College Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5 years of quota carrying territory sales experience in the specified industries or equivalent
- 5 years solutions selling experience exceeding set quotas
- Experience in the Correctional/Public Safety Industry
- RFP / Proposal experience
- Previous experience managing quota carrying territory sales reps in the specified industries preferred
- Previous experience in B2G sales preferred
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.