LPN Charge Nurse
Full Time Positions Available on Second Shift
$3000 Sign on Bonus!
Offering Immediate Interviews!
Calling all qualified LPNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Willow Tree Manor is currently seeking LPNs to fill the position of Charge Nurse on all shifts. The ideal candidate for the Charge Nurse position will be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of West Virginia, and will have previous clinical experience in Long Term Care.
Willow Tree Manor, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages, and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified LPNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- LPN with a current nursing license as required by West Virginia State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Previous clinical experience in a long term care environment.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality