Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
Tetra Tech is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to work out of our Bloomington, MN office.
This is a part-time position averaging 24 hours a week. As a receptionist, duties include greeting and logging clients/visitors, making travel arrangements, scheduling conference rooms, and receiving and distribution of courier packages and faxes. Clerical support includes typing letters, faxing documents, assisting with editing, formatting, copying, binding and shipping reports, assisting other department administrative assistants as required, working with spreadsheets and databases, and other administrative duties as assigned. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Meet and greet clients with professional and courteous demeanor
- Receive and distribute incoming mail/packages and notify recipients for prompt pick up
- Assist with typing letters and reports, using predefined styles and formatting
- Editing and formatting reports in MS Word, Excel and PDF format
- Assist with spreadsheets and databases; data entry
- Filing both manually and electronically; keeping records
- Assist with other routine or special tasks as assigned
- Perform clerical duties (i.e., scanning, copying)
- Provide support service to internal and external customers
- Schedule meetings and order food for luncheons when needed
- Assisting and/or making travel arrangements for managers
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills and excellent telephone etiquette.
- Demonstrates professional customer/client services at the highest level.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills that reflect ability to perform & prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of commonly used office practices, procedures and concepts
- Follows through on tasks to successful completion.
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Must work well independently with little supervision; high energy self-starter
- Willing to new learn new things and grow with the company as needed
- 2-5 years of receptionist/administrative experience is preferred.
- Experience with Ariba invoicing is desirable
- Experience in accounting processes is also desirable
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, customer focused, and works well in a team environment. High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Preferred: Some college. The physical demands of this position require the ability to perform moderate lifting of office supplies, generally less than 30 pounds.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at URL blocked - click to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
Attention To Detail