To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN 46516
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Specialty Representative - Gastrointestinal - Elkhart/ South Bend / Valparaiso, IN
Allergan • Elkhart, IN
Posted 6 days ago
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
As a Specialty pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to regularly call on health care professionals (Specialty as well as primary care physicians, clinics, hospitals and pharmacies) within a specific geographic area.
Day-to-day responsibilities consist of supporting the promotional efforts behind our products, which includes organizing, tracking and distributing FDA regulated sample products to health care professionals. You will maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the product line to be a reliable source of information to the health care professionals and the Primary Care Sales Representatives in the territory.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- Candidates should possess 2+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical/medical sales industry.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Apply a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs, such as speaker programs and other activities.
- Strong documented sales results over time.
- Demonstrates solid clinical product knowledge.
- Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Some overnight travel may be required.