CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
CGS is currently hiring for a remote Customer Service Representative within a dynamic team passionate about customer excellence. The successful Customer Service Specialist will start as a contractor assisting in supporting the company’s insurance clients around with their questions related to the Software-as-a-Service CRM tool. After some training on the company’s proprietary and with some guidance, you will provide world class white glove customer support by investigating and resolving complex problems. You will be responsible for the accurate documentation, management and resolution of individual and/or team tickets, call flow, and project work to achieve the teams goal of exceeding the customer expectations and going the extra mile. You will effectively exude customer care principals in individual to group interactions.
Where You're Located: WFH- Ideally candidate will located in any state nationwide except CA or OR
Minimum Required skills:
- 1 year+ as a Customer Service type role supporting business users or clients/ customers
- Should have a a lot of patience and passion to service customers, be somewhat tech savvy with Ms word, excel, PowerPoint and interest to pick up and learn new software
- Healthcare or Insurance Experience highly desired but not required
• Will act as the frontline customer service liaison between Insurance Agents and company’s backend technical support team and developers to resolve any technical problems
• Will have the desire and ability to learn how to support new Insurance Quote and Servicing software customers.
• Strong organizational skills, with willingness to do documentation & updating of tickets
- Strong problem-solving skills, a results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work 6am- 3pm PST shift but flexible with hours and a willingness to work some paid overtime as needed
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide advanced technical knowledge and support to internal and/or end users for and/or client-side applications utilizing established protocol(s)
• Collaborate with other business units to resolve advanced technical needs and provides authored solutions to increase resolution by first contact interactions
• Interact with voice, network services, software developers, product operations and/or vendors to re-establish service and/or identify and resolve the root cause and/or more complex problems
• Manage the expectations of customers
• Conduct testing to ensure that all information systems products and services meet maximum organization standards and end-user requirements
• Test software and/or hardware to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. Simulate and analyzes issues to resolve operating difficulties
• Recommend system modifications to reduce user problems due to updated and/or new technology, minor rules/rates and form releases. Recognizes and acts on inconsistencies
• Collaborate with the affected business units regarding new/upgraded technologies
• Design, develop and execute basic to complex client communication after thorough analysis
• Utilize knowledge of applications to resolve complex issues and help provide path to resolution in the design and impact of applications and/or support procedures
Key Skills snapshot: Passion for customer service/ Exceptional Customer support skills/ Strong Troubleshooting skills/ Good Work organization/ Friendly approachable and patient Interpersonal skills/ Intuitive communication skills.
About CGS Business Solutions: CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.
- Customer Communications Management
- Customer Service