Our client is a highly respected organization who is currently experiencing growing pains. They are currently looking for a talented and well-spoken Superintendent to fulfill their growing needs!
Take the next step in your career. Build teams. Build communities!
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Ensure timely completion.
- Meeting goals and deadlines
- Quality control duties and responsibilities
- Conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Have customer service skills
- Assist in budgeting, bidding, and award of contracts.
- Lead projects in an organized timely fashion
- Able to work with teams and be self sufficient
- Maintain and enforce safety procedures
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits package
If you have the drive and mindset to be a part of a highly respected, rapidly growing, family cultured organization. Contact Thomas Pierce confidentially at URL blocked - click to apply or 605.679.4373
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)