Immediate Direct Hire Opening for a Machinist.
1st shift Woodlawn Sharonville Area
Ability to operate, and set up, a variety of CNC machines to produce precision parts, for aerospace markets.
• setup, and operate machines to produce precision parts
• follow work instructions and quality requirements
• ability to inspect produced hardware at machine
• work in a team environment with other machinists, quality personnel, engineers, and production to meet quality standards and delivery schedules
• able to read, interpret blueprints and apply customer and industry specifications to processes
• able to use inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, etc.
Please send resume to: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Machinist
or call Toni
. Great Opportunity!
- minimum of 5 years experience running CNC machines, preferably in the aerospace industry
- High School or general education degree (GED)
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.