To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Information Systems Architect
Experis • Bridgewater, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experis is seeking candidates for an Info Systems Architect role in Bridgewater, NJ for a 7 month contract to support Hewlett Packard.
- Drive expertise in key focus areas across the enterprise including web and mobile technologies and frameworks, agile development, and enterprise integration patterns including our core digital platform (Custom Web Apps and other SaaS platforms).
- Experience with financial services domain is preferred. Articulate the changes in web and mobile technology that can best serve the organization now and in the future.
- Partner with business, solution analysts and technology outsourcing providers to provide expert guidance into technical approach, design and implementation of enterprise digital capabilities.
- Demonstrate strong leadership by confidently communicating with highly technical audiences.
- Knowledge of broad subject matter expertise in areas of information systems and articulate succinctly to others how each domain and discipline fits within and affects the overall architecture.
SAAS/Cloud Applications architecture experience:
- Design and create the underlying data structure, data flows to support the application build.
- Remain current with the applicable emerging technologies, and sponsor pilots of new technologies or the creative use of existing technologies.
- Utilize Gartner and other resources in evaluating strategic, tactical and operational direction as it relates to information technology and leverages this knowledge to the organization's benefit.
- Possess robust and current knowledge of web and mobile technologies, trends, principles, standards, frameworks and best practices.
- Respond with technical approaches in support of current and future technical architectural visions for business-critical enterprise-level application architecture.
- Utilize strong analytical and technical design skills along with detail-level knowledge of systems, business processes and strategies.
- Remain actively engaged through project implementations, reviewing designs and ensuring that the solution meets customer's needs, meets the defined standards, and supports enterprise strategies.
- Consult with technology and business teams to identify priorities and digital capability requirements, and incorporates these requirements into the digital strategy.
- Identify and develop clear / understandable digital capability strategic views from high-level business objectives and technology constraints.
- Use strong business acumen to learn new business processes and understand how technology needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Create and maintain enterprise diagrams and roadmaps for visualization of architecture components and strategies.
- Able to assimilate and correlate a broad set of disparate ideas, perspectives, intuitions and facts, to create a coherent picture.
- Define and maintain standards for design, building and implementation, as well as success measurement criteria, and hold technical resources and outsourcing providers accountable for adherence.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 7-10 years of Systems development lifecycle and technology implementation experience, Prior financial services experience.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)