To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
UPS Capital Field Marketing Analyst Intern
UPS Professional • Atlanta, GA
Posted 4 days ago
UPS Capital is seeking a Field Marketing Intern to research market opportunities, obtain competitive trend data, and develop product strategies and requirements to meet customer needs in regional markets. Does this exciting internship sound like your ideal opportunity? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Capital Field Marketing Intern develops metrics to determine the effectiveness of marketing programs. He/She identifies ways to increase hit rates, increase value propositions for segments within industries, and increase implications for product development. He/She assess opportunities to leverage the existing product portfolio to meet market needs. The Capital Field Marketing Intern also tracks product/segment performance, provides competitor data, and resolves customer problems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs market research data analysis
- Supports subject matter experts in specific business analysis areas while expanding his/her knowledge base
- Assists with gathering relevant information and ensures understanding of project requirements
- Breaks down complex concepts into comprehensible concepts to ensure appropriate level of communication and understanding for the project stakeholders
- Prepares reports for senior management to provide updates on the projects’ progress, risks, results, and successes
- Analyzes briefs and identifies target audience to determine objectives and creative recommendations
- Performs various other duties as needed
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates leadership attributes within classroom, projects, and volunteer activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to multitask and work with cross functional teams
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organizational skills
- Analysis skills
- Able to manipulate large sets of data
- Actively enrolled rising college junior or senior, or recent graduate within the last 24 months
- Bachelor's Degree (or pursuing degree) in Business Management, Economics, Finance, Logistics, Computer information system, Marketing, Risk Management/Insurance, Sales or related field - Preferred
- Able to work 15-40 hours per week - Preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), including SharePoint - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity