**CDL-A Driver / Electrical Laborer (Rochester, NY; Scottsville, NY)**
Power & Construction Group has an opening for a CDL-A Driver / Utility Laborer in its growing Electric division.
**JOB SUMMARY:** This position is responsible to drive a dump truck with trailer from jobsite to jobsite, operate mini-excavator, and perform ground work associated with installing and maintaining street lights.
**REPORTS TO:** Foreman
* Haul materials and equipment between jobsites.
* Perform ground work to assist with installation and maintenance of streetlights and related equipment.
* Assist with all aspects of work from the ground.
* Clear work area and maintain safe job site conditions.
* Work around hazardous equipment, energized parts or equipment.
* Accomplishes all other duties and tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
**EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:**
* NYS CDL-A
* Experience with mini-excavator operation a plus.
**KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:**
* Refer to Requirements for All Field Positions above.
* Must be able to:
* Withstand exposure to hot and cold environments
+ Withstand exposure to all kinds of weather while completing work assignments
+ Work efficiently and effectively from heights
+ Use meters and other testing devices on secondary voltages up to 600 volts
+ Have the endurance necessary to perform the duties assigned tasks
+ Lift, move and maneuver up to 60 pounds on an occasional basis
**Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing a DOT Physical, drug screen, background check and driver's license check, and candidates must maintain passing results throughout the term of employment with P&CG.** This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Construction Plant Operation