There is a full-time opportunity in the San Antonio, Texas area for a C# .NET Developer we want to make sure that this person is team oriented—apply today if you are talented and professional! This is a position's main duty is to be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. It is preferred for applicants to have a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- This is the perfect job for you if you want work where you will maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience while working with front end UI
- Offer clear and consistent liaise around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Do business with Scrum team to submit meticulous work estimates accordingly and in a timely fashion
- Continually conduct code-review and unite with other developers in a team environment
- Less than 3 year of experience is acceptable
- You might be a good fit for this position if you can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- Knowledge of C# and JAVA
- C Sharp Programming (C#) experience
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- Prior work with API design
- You might be a good fit for this position if you are knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- Candidates familiar with scrum will be preferred
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.