IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA’s Medical and Patient Communications Business Unit is looking for a strategic and experienced Director of Strategy to take responsibility for the growth of our expanding Patient Support Program design business in the USA and Latin American region. Working regionally and within key markets, you will collaborate with patient services colleagues to lead the evolution of existing patient engagement services offerings in the region to include program design, behavioral science and digital patient engagement, and support the go to market strategy for these services by taking responsibility for our product value proposition and sales materials.
You will play a key role in business development, working with colleagues to identify potential opportunities and participating and where appropriate, leading proposal development and pitches, providing your subject matter expertise in patient insights, patient program design, content generation, digital engagement and program measurement.
As our business in the region expands you will also provide input and recommendations to our global team on capability build and scale in-region and lead these expanded teams as they grow.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced patient support and adherence subject matter expert to evolve an already successful patient support services business model and to work with us to build out a new strategic capability.
- Collaborate with IQVIA Contract Sales and Medical Solutions colleagues to leverage global patient engagement products including our patient support program design model, patient insights products and proprietary digital patient engagement platform, and build patient insights, behavioral -science based program design, content and digital channels into local / regional product suite
- Support the development of go-to-market materials and strategy in region and identified markets for evolved patient engagement services value proposition and product suite, including training of business development resources
- Collaborate and advise on national / regional partnerships which strengthen Product offerings (e.g. collaborations with academic institutions, tech partners)
- Participate in regional thought leadership activities, working with Marketing and regional / national CSMS colleagues, to support the development and execution of thought leadership and marketing plans, taking part in customer event and thought leadership activities as appropriate
- Provide subject matter expertise around patient insights, program design, content and digital execution for reactive and proactive BD activities
- Fully integrate into BD process for patient engagement services in region and identified markets, including liaison with local business development teams, including prospecting plans, pipeline calls, RFP responses, client meetings, pitches etc. as appropriate to provide patient and program design insights and support
- Support targeting of companies and assets for patient engagement services approaches
- Provide Account Leadership role to oversee strategic and operational delivery of relevant deliverables for initial won projects, leveraging team resources including insights generation, journey mapping, PSP design, digital deployment and content generation
- Work with IQVIA leaders to develop roadmap to scale in-country / regional team to support growth of patient engagement services consultancy services – patient insights, program design, behavioral science expertise, content generation and digital execution - to include Account Handlers, local research teams etc.
- Work colleagues and IQVIA leaders to identify and address organizational, technical, partnership or capability barriers to delivery and realization of Product offerings, including counsel on organic and inorganic build strategies
- Previous senior level business roles in patient engagement, adherence and support program
- design, content and execution
- Demonstrable experience of both product strategy development
- Strong client handling and business development skills and acumen
- Experience of liaison with senior stakeholders to identify needs and develop marketing strategy to address
- Demonstrable leadership and influencing skills of peers, business partners, clients and associates
- Demonstrated experience in leading regional and national projects in a matrixed, multi-regional organization
- Ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment maintaining flexibility and changing priorities to meet demanding timelines.
- Strong finance skills with understanding of P&L management.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop and articulate recommendations and solutions based on this analysis
- Strong knowledge of Bio-Pharmaceutical industry, strategic business and industry awareness and the ability to translate emerging industry trends relevant to the organization
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment maintaining flexibility and changing priorities to meeting demanding timelines
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop and articulate recommendations and solutions based on this analysis
- Strong organizational, planning, project management and logistics skills
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Product marketing experience is essential. Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: