Adecco is searching for hard working candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment for immediate Warehouse Associate jobs at Hitachi in Norman, Oklahoma. Warehouse Associate are responsible to preform assembly functions, product troubleshooting and tests. Also be able to receive incoming parts and distribute parts to factory floor. Picking, packing, processing and shipping product, data entry, repackaging and restocking
If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now! - After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate in person interview. We are looking for candidates to join our team ASAP, so don't wait!
Responsibilities for Warehouse Associate jobs include:
- Performing assembly functions
- Performing product troubleshooting and tests
- Receiving incoming parts and distributing parts to factory floor
- Picking, packing, processing and shipping product, data entry, repackaging and restocking
- Warehouse Associate jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience.
- Follows safe work procedures and wears personal protective equipment as required
- Have 1-2 years of production experience
- HS Diploma or GED is required
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Associate job with Adecco in Norman, Oklahoma, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Personal Protective Equipment
Complex Problem Solving