AUTO FINANCE SPECIALIST (Sales & Service Department)
We are team CUTX, and we exist to deliver an unexpected experience. We were chartered in 1931 to serve our communities better than the banks. Our focus is on teaching our members to take control of their finances. To join team CUTX, you must value Caring, Understanding, Teaching and eXceeding expectations at every interaction. We empower our employees to succeed. Most of all, you must be ready to have FUN!
We are currently seeking an Auto Finance Specialist who will assist new and potential members in identifying their automotive needs and deliver the best automotive solutions. Working in our call center and/or one of CUTX store locations our Auto Finance Specialist will work directly with our members to develop relationships that help with any disconnects in the auto sales process and builds trust in selling quality ancillary products that are competitively priced. You will build rapport with members that will establish a network of referrals while working in a high-volume sales and service environment. Major Duties and Essential Functions
Major Duties include:
- Realize that business is built on member satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guarantee satisfaction of members - Determine member needs by asking questions and listening to responses
- Sell financing and ancillary products to our members
- Answer inbound calls about new and existing loan applications
- Proactively discuss and refer additional products to internal partners
- Meet established monthly objectives
- Make outbound calls to existing leads to educate members on decisions and possible alternative solutions
- Maintain an efficient workflow of all finance office processes
- Work with Auto Finance Coordinator to ensure timely and accurate execution of loan processing
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the products
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance and AD&D; 401(K); flexible spending account; Health Savings Account, and free and discounted credit union services. If interested in applying please visit our website at: www.cutx.org . Please note that all prospective candidates are subject to a credit check and background. Credit, if established, must be in good standing to be eligible for hire.
Requirements EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE High School diploma or equivalency and at least two (2) years Credit Union experience, automotive industry, F&I and/or sales experience. Stable career with previous employers. Must be customer oriented, self-motivated team player with effective communication skills. Must be computer literate and able to type a minimum of 30 wpm. Work experience with or in car dealerships a plus. Bilingual candidates (Spanish/English) are beneficial. Experience in a consumer lending role, or other sales-related experience. Must have a proven track-record of setting and meeting/exceeding personal and departmental goals.