Lateral Link is assisting a global AmLaw 100 law firm seeking a Government Contracts Associate to add to their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience.
The associate hired for this position will work collaboratively with partners and be a key member of the team. Some of the expected responsibilities include:
- Litigating CDA claims, bid protests and FCA cases
- Supporting internal and government investigations arising in connection with government contracts
- Reviewing contract and subcontract agreements and FAR and DFARS flow-downs
- Performing general research and writing in support of the department’s full scope government contracts practice
- Counseling on government contracts performance issues
If you are interested, please submit your resume here in order to learn more!
- Claim Processing
- Government Contracting