The Lead Administrator, CLM is an integral member of the US CLM team, who is instrumental in realizing the CLM transformation vision and ongoing value delivery. The Lead Administrator, CLM utilizes their contract management experience and expertise to establish, maintain, support, and enhance the US Firm CLM tools, clauses, and templates to drive value through efficiencies, insights, risk mitigation, and compliance.
The Lead Administrator, CLM supports and manages system design and enhancement projects, develops processes and training, leads testing activities, and leads review, update, and enhancement of US Firm contract clauses and templates, in coordination with applicable business and firm stakeholders. As an experienced member of the US CLM organization, the Lead Administrator, CLM develops, executes, oversees and enhances assigned programs and processes and supports interactions with ITS as well as stakeholders from business and enabling area groups.
Activities will focus on contract management programs, processes and projects that have an impact at all levels of the organization and across all US businesses, resulting in improved contracts processes, information, and/or system performance, overall cost reduction or avoidance, and continued adherence to Deloitte policies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Support the CLM technology roadmap, with a particular focus on the Global CLM instance: work with Manager and business stakeholders to understand and act upon evolving business environment and corresponding requirements; work with ITS and technology provider to understand evolving technology landscape.
* Lead solution design and enhancement in collaboration with CLM team members, ITS, and business stakeholders.
* Identify and enact continuous service improvements through technology and process improvements, with a keen eye to identifying opportunities to enhance the service provided to the US businesses by the CLM team.
* Develop and report against KPIs and metrics to demonstrate and make recommendations to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of deployed CLM solutions.
* Manage development of clauses, templates, clause libraries, and template libraries, working with applicable business and firm stakeholders. Coordinate with technology team to effectively integrate templates and clauses into the CLM solution.
* Manages quality assurance testing and end-user acceptance testing efforts to validate system functionality. Coordinates with technology team to drive complex system issue resolutions and defect minimization.
General Duties and Responsibilities
* Manages assigned contracts management processes, technologies, and initiatives, including identifying required actions and improvements, coordinating with RCMS team to ensure compliance and to drive projects/initiatives to closure on schedule and within budget.
* Manages contract management project execution, resource deployment, and overall coordination to ensure project completion on schedule and within budget.
* Provides insight, oversight, strategic context, direction, and leadership to CLM and other professionals involved in assigned areas of responsibility. Ensures resources assigned to projects are meeting deadlines and focused on the right activities.
* Accountable and responsible for compliance with external requirements and internal policies and practices, including privacy and security, pertaining to contracts management.
* Fosters and manages key stakeholder relationships among the US businesses, OGC, Risk and other relevant stakeholders; acts as SME and trusted advisor for applicable processes.
* Maintains awareness of current business trends, operating conditions, and internal processes and practices that may impact assigned programs and processes.
* Develops and presents communication materials appropriate for audiences including, but not limited to, business leaders, CLM system users, and other business stakeholders.
* Develops, documents, and maintains program documentation as well as standard operating procedures related to assigned processes.
* Escalates issues, risks, and decisions to Manager, RCMS leadership or other stakeholders as necessary and develops mitigating actions.
* Promotes and facilitates effective teamwork and a spirit of partnership.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* Strong program/project/process planning and management skills
* Understands US Firm business processes around contracting - from opportunity through execution and administration
* Understanding of information/CLM system principles, design, and functions
* Familiarity with SAAS solutions a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, negotiation/influence skills, ability to adjust to various audiences
* Proven ability to interact with ITS organization, vendors, and business leadership throughout the firm to make recommendations, resolve issues, and drive results
* Experience working directly with internal clients and providing consultation
* Ability to work with virtual and global business teams
* Ability to work productively with all levels in a large organization, think strategically and tactically
* Creative - able to think outside the box; uses knowledge gained through prior experience, education, and training to resolve issues and remove project barriers
* Drive for results - maintains constant awareness of projects and clients; keeps team focused on short and long term milestones
* Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers, yet represent accurately the perspective of the CLM team
* Ability to understand and relate to the business objectives, recommend and provide high-quality CLM solutions/projects
* Available to travel as necessary
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum of 5 years of related contracts, technology, project, people, change, and relationship management experience
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $64k - $133k.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 77331
- Acceptance Testing
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Business Relationship Management