To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Territory Manager - Columbia, MO - LifeVest
ZOLL LifeVest • Columbia, MO
Posted 1 month ago
The LifeVest division of ZOLL Medical Corporation is dedicated to developing the LifeVest wearable defibrillator (WCD) and associated technologies. The LifeVest WCD, worn directly against a patient’s skin, is prescribed to patients at risk of sudden cardiac death (SCD). Every year, 350,000 American lives are lost to SCD. At ZOLL LifeVest, your work will help to ensure cardiac patients get the life-saving therapy they need.
We’ve been Pittsburgh’s Manufacturer of the Year, one of Western PA’s Healthiest Employers, and even one of Pittsburgh’s Coolest Offices. But it’s our unique opportunity to impact people’s lives that makes ZOLL LifeVest the ideal place to build your career.
As part of our ZOLL CMS Sales Team, you will be responsible for selling our non-invasive wearable cardiac defibrillator system to physicians, patients, hospitals and staff. This includes the initial sale as well as ongoing in-service and support activities to promote consistent use. Call points include: Physicians (Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, Hospitalists, etc.), nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and administrators. Other duties include physician and nurse training and to assist in the reimbursement process to insure timely revenue collection.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales and ongoing support of LifeVest to promote consistent utilization
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales objectives.
- Maintain database of accounts, prepare and submit reports.
- Manage field expenses.
- Attend key exhibits and conventions
- Maintain a positive attitude, control discounts and expenses to contribute positively to ZOLL's profitability.
- Coordinate patient interaction with Patient Service Representatives and Internal Support.
- Become a company expert and resource on both ZOLL and competitive products.
- Master both Customer Oriented and Strategic Selling skills.
- Represent ZOLL in a professional and ethical manner.
- Communicate openly and share information with others.
- Analyze and report on trends that you observe within your territory.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Educations and/or Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
- 3-5 years sales experience in medical equipment sales.
- Documented history of sales success.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.